Friday, June 22, 2012

Get Creative!

Okay, so I know after surgery you're all hopped up on meds and such, but ya gotta do something! Why not channel the little concentration you have a make something fun out of it! My cousin Tara called me up to see how I was doing and joked about coming over to 'be-dazzle' my brace. We got a good laugh out of it, but little did I know she was serious! My aunt came over a few days later bearing 5 packs of rhinestone with gorilla glue from none other than Tara herself. Instead of my brace, I figured, why not bedazzle my crutches! Here I present to you my finished product:
And if you're not so into the rhinestones, how about some awesome colored/patterned duct tape!?
Or if your arms are sore, how about some adorable crutch critters! (http://www.crutchcritters.com/)
Trust me, I'm sure you'll get a ton of complements from all of the language teachers on your elevator rides to each class (and for some reason its always the language teachers...)

Hey, if you're gonna go through it, why not make the best of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment