Sunday, June 24, 2012

Venting. A Normal ACL Habit.


Don't you just hate it when you literally are not 'allowed' to do anything? I'm told what I can't do, and half of the stuff seems quite stupid if you ask me. Everyone gets nervous that I am going to hurt myself around them, and that I'm not cautious enough; but there is one thing that they don't seem to understand: it is MY knee. I'm the one who had the surgery. I'm the one who, up to a few days ago, couldn't walk. I'm the one who can't play sports. You'd think I'd know to be cautious and careful, right? At least I'd think so, yet not many seem to agree. Lets just get it through our minds that I don't want to injure myself again probably ten-thousand times more than anyone else. People may think they understand what we are going through, but I personally think it's not possible unless it actually happens to you. My knee and I will be fine. I'll take anything they can fix, and it could be a whole lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment